Some images worth learning from are posted here
Myocarditis Management - Circulation:Heart Failure (Adult)
Posted by Bala at 7:52 AM No comments:
Coronary Fistula vs. VSD. Difference in Doppler trace (timing of the trace)
Posted by Bala at 3:11 PM No comments:
Bronchopulmonary dysplasia_Pulmonary Hypertension_European algorithm
Posted by Bala at 3:15 AM No comments:
Rivaroxaban (Xarelto) for Post-Fontan children
Source: Manufacturer webpage
UNIVERSE clinical trial
- n = 112 (Final n = 98, 64 Rivaroxaban, 34 Aspirin)
- Randomized 2:1 (Rivaroxaban : Aspirin)
- Open label Rivaroxaban vs. Usual Aspirin.
- Age 2-8 yrs
- Follow up for 12 months.
Posted by Bala at 6:44 AM No comments:
Labels: Anticoagulation, Fontan
Causes of Troponin elevation
Posted by Bala at 10:46 PM No comments:
Posted by Bala at 3:26 PM No comments:
Labels: Hypertension, Normal Values
Anti-viral therapy for Covid (as of 1/5/22)
1) Sotrovimab IV (GSK) - Monoclonal antibodies - reduces hospitalization by 90%, effective against Omicron variant.
2) Oral Paxlovid (Nirmatlevir/Ritonavir, Pfizer) - x 5 days - reduces hospitalization by 90%.
3) Remdesvir IV (Gilead) - x 3 days - reduces hospitalization by 90%.
4) Oral Molnupiravir (Merck) - x 5 days - reduces hospitalization by 30%.
Posted by Bala at 2:21 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)